At the moment, I’ve been binge watching The Office again, as one does. But here are the shows with new episodes that I’m most excited to see this year (if you haven’t seen the newest episodes of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones be for warned that this post contains brief spoilers):
- The Walking Dead (2/12). My favorite show ever. I’m excited to see my faves coming together to fight Negan. Though a part of me never wants Negan to go away because Jeffrey Dean Morgan is SO nice to look at and by far the best villain in anything ever.
- Game of Thrones (rumored 6/25). Not ready. But then again I’m never really ready for what this show decides to dish out and yet here I am still watching through the good times and the really, really bad. I can’t believe this is the second to last season. Anyways I’ve been besides myself ever since last year’s season finale. Daenerys is finally coming to Westeros!
- Broad City (August). I can’t really sum up this show. If you haven’t seen it, it’s about two twenty-something girls living in New York with mediocre jobs and yady yada I know we heard this one before but give it a chance it’s funny & smart – it’s really a great time.
- Bates Motel (2/20). I can’t believe it’s the final season. I’m excited but really sad to see one of my favorite shows go. If you haven’t seen it and are looking for a new show to watch definitely start this. All the season are on Netflix, get your binge on!
- House of Cards (5/30). I don’t even know what to expect this season. I think I have things figured out until I realize that I don’t. This might be too bleak and relevant to watch this year but, if you’re not too exhausted by dirty politics then you should definitely give this show a watch.
What shows are you most excited for? Leave me some suggestions I’m always looking for something new to watch!